Pub Racer Pub Racer

A few glitches...

This game was fun, but difficult, and I found many glitches. First off, sometimes I went through walls such as glasses that weren't meant to be permeable. Also, sometimes my tracks and smoke were above where my car actually was, instead of on the wheels. Also, I once got respawned into a stack of coins, where I couldn't move at all. The first level was difficult for a first level, as well.

Now for the good news. The game is very fun and I like the art style. If you fixed the glitches, this would be a 10/10.

Drug Overdose Drug Overdose

Hm.

This would be nice if you made the art a little better. The overall effect was very nice, though.

farfenwaffle responds:

Gah, not a very good artist, I work with animation mostly but art NAH! I really could make the art better though.

Amorphous+ Amorphous+

One critical problem.

You should remove the click attack, and replace it with a button. I use a mouse pad and it's near impossible to beat a small nest with it. I also end up clicking the ad a lot, which causes me to lose.

Apart from that, it's really fun. Good work.

Fun Platformer Game V.3 Fun Platformer Game V.3

Not good, not bad.

The background with the Super Mario World level that had the coins was a bad idea. The controls were okay, but if you landed in the middle of a moving block, you would get stuck.

Pico Blast Pico Blast

Whoo!

This game was amazing! I got all of the powerups up to the laser spread, and I have to say, this game is really fun. The first time I beat it, I actually killed him when I was 1 foot from the ground. I'm dead serious. I thought I died, but it said I won. Great job, it was amazing..

Shrubbery. Shrubbery.

Nice.

It was really hard at first but got harder. I couldn't get 100% on levels 4 and 5, but it was really fun. The boss battles were just the right difficulty.

Unique Unique

Score: 130041

Congratulations, that was probably one of the better games I've played. It got pretty hard at the end, which is a good thing. I'd love to see a sequel.

Coaly responds:

Thanks, perhaps I will sequel it some time, there have been a lot of good suggestions.

Platform Racing 2 Platform Racing 2

It's really fun

I love it as much as the first. It's pretty funny when you kick peoples butts and they're like "You are a cheater!!!!". Yeah.

Really simple, and very addictive. Good job.

Alien Capture Alien Capture

Pretty fun.

It was kinda fun, and slightly addicting. If you were to improve this game, I suggest making some sort of explosion when the asteroids hit your spaceship. Anyway, nice!

Fail Submission Fail Submission

When I did this...

When I did this, all of the stuff disappeared behind the scenery. Try fixing that.