Clockday 08 Happy dancing Clockday 08 Happy dancing

ROFL.

It was absotutely amazing.

Funny, too.

I WANNA BE AN AUTHOR BAW BAW

Nikenick responds:

I know!

Well then you have to request portal buddies.

Thanks for your review and Happy late Clockday!

-=Nick=-

Happeh Clokk Dhey! Happeh Clokk Dhey!

Epic win.

'Nuff said.

Doberman responds:

Your response was too short.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Okay.

Well, it wasn't really funny. The easter egg would have been funny if I hadn't seen it before, though.

Also, watch this review be useless because I disagree with many people's opinions.

Pub Racer Pub Racer

A few glitches...

This game was fun, but difficult, and I found many glitches. First off, sometimes I went through walls such as glasses that weren't meant to be permeable. Also, sometimes my tracks and smoke were above where my car actually was, instead of on the wheels. Also, I once got respawned into a stack of coins, where I couldn't move at all. The first level was difficult for a first level, as well.

Now for the good news. The game is very fun and I like the art style. If you fixed the glitches, this would be a 10/10.

Drug Overdose Drug Overdose

Hm.

This would be nice if you made the art a little better. The overall effect was very nice, though.

farfenwaffle responds:

Gah, not a very good artist, I work with animation mostly but art NAH! I really could make the art better though.

Amorphous+ Amorphous+

One critical problem.

You should remove the click attack, and replace it with a button. I use a mouse pad and it's near impossible to beat a small nest with it. I also end up clicking the ad a lot, which causes me to lose.

Apart from that, it's really fun. Good work.

-Naive- -Naive-

If I were you...

I wouldn't name it naive, but "one too many coffees".

Waterflame responds:

haha, well i dont drink coffee, so the correct name would be "one too many energy drinks"

-Dark dreams- -Dark dreams-

Awesome song

I loved it. I downloaded it. Great job, I love your music.
5/5 10/10